Install Surveyor Pocket Tools
- Download the software which provided Windows 32 bit & Windows 64 version.
- Once your download is complete, unzip the downloaded file.
- Simply run”Setup.exe” go through the installation steps
Surveyor Pocket Tools is compatible with Windows 7/8/10, The minimum system requirements are 1GB of RAM and 250 MB of hard drive space for the installation. If you are installing this version as an upgrade to a previous version of Desktop, please review the notes:
- Installation will overwrite the user’s database file which stored user’s geographic or projected coordinates. Please backup the database before installation. The database was installed on the path “C:\Users\username\Appdata\Roaming\Surveyor Pocket Tools\database\mycoordinatesdb.s3db”. Replace the “username” with your compute name. Please note the path is hidden by Windows.
- After backup the user’s database, It is recommended to uninstall previous version of Surveyor Pocket Tools before install the latest version.
Uninstall Surveyor Pocket Tools
- Open the “Start” menu click “Settings”.
- Click “Settings”.
- Click “System” on the “Settings” menu.
- Select “Apps & features” from the left panel.
- Select “Surveyor Pocket Tools” and click “Uninstall” button that appears.
- Go through the uninstallation steps.